Criminal Property

Confiscation Matters

Criminal Property Confiscation

If you have been served with a Freezing Notice, it is essential that you act quickly to ensure that your property is not automatically confiscated.

Holborn Lenhoff Massey has extensive experience in Criminal Property Confiscations Proceedings in the Supreme Court, District Court and Magistrates Court.

If you have been served with a Freezing Notice you are required to:

    1. Provide WA Police with a Statutory Declaration within 7 days; and
    2. File and serve an objection to the Freezing Notice in the relevant court within 28 days.

Failure to comply with these time limits may result in your being charged with an offence or in automatic confiscation of your property; whether or not that property was legitimately obtained.

Holborn Lenhoff Massey can assist in preparing these important documents to protect your interests.  We can also assist in having frozen funds released to pay for both legal and living expenses. 

If you have any questions about confiscation proceedings, please contact Ben Jackson. 

Holborn Lenhoff Massey

We’re here to help.
Make an enquiry now.

If you have a question, want some more information or would just like to speak to someone, make an enquiry now and our friendly legal team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.