I was educated in Thailand and Western Australia (LLB, B Juris). Since my admission to practice in 1989, I have practised as a solicitor and barrister, both in the Goldfields and in Perth.
My principal areas of practice are:
- Criminal law, including commercial crime where I have represented clients in several high profile matters;
- Criminal confiscation matters.
I have represented clients in several high profile matters.
- 1988-1991 Commercial litigator with Jackson MacDonald
- 1992-1994 General litigator: Kalgoorlie
- 1995-2000 General litigator with Fiocco Hopkins Nash
- 2000-2004 Criminal lawyer in sole practice
- 2005-2019 Partner in charge of criminal law at Holborn Lenhoff Massey